On This, The Land

Untitled Zombie Project

What Else Did He Invent?

Unknown Origins

Remembering Greg

Monday, January 28, 2008

To Bury The Past And Start Over

This is my second attempt at maintaining a blog. I hope this more successful than the last. I wanted to have a place where people could check out music that I write...Someplace not called "Myspace", this seemed like a good place. I'm going to update my playlist with new music as I write it. I'll also hopefully put up some links to our internet show that I write music for.
The first few pieces I have up are from my untitled zombie western project. I had plans for a film, but those plans were crushed by This . I hope you enjoy the music.

1 comment:

jam said...

My favorite song is the song who's name is this post's name. "Empty House" would be a close second.